A Todoist Template based on The Feynman Technique. This will help to learn anything Quickly. - Saikat
- radio_button_uncheckedWRITE THE NAME OF THE TOPIC HERE
- radio_button_unchecked* _ **Step One:** Choose Your Concept. The first step is to choose the concept you want to understand. write the name of that concept as The first Task above._
- radio_button_unchecked* _Then Start Reading The Topic and Try To Understand it._
- radio_button_uncheckedWRITE DOWN EVERYTHING THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD ABOUT THE TOPIC.
- radio_button_unchecked* _ **Step Two: ** Pretend You’re Teaching the Idea / Topic to a New Student._
- radio_button_unchecked* _The second step is to write out an explanation, as if you were teaching it to someone who didn’t understand the subject_
- radio_button_unchecked* _This is crucial because in explaining to yourself the ideas you already understand, as well as the ones you don’t, you gain a better understanding and pinpoint exactly the details you don’t understand._
- radio_button_uncheckedNOTE EVERYTHING YOU STUCK AT.
- radio_button_unchecked* _ **Step Three: ** Whenever You Get Stuck, Go Back to the Book_
- radio_button_unchecked* _re-‐read or re-learn the material until you do get it enough that you can explain it on the paper._
- radio_button_uncheckedWRITE DOWN EVERYTHING AGAIN ABOUT THE TOPIC.
- radio_button_unchecked* _ **Step Four: ** Simplify and Create Analogies._
- radio_button_unchecked* _Wherever you create a wordy or confusing explanation, try to either simplify the language, or create an analogy to understand it better._